1978/99 Mini Cooper Sport Pack
Finished in a dark blue pearl metallic paint called Anthracite Blue, this stunning Sport Pack Mini Cooper with a white top will not disappoint!
Registered as an antique 1978 vehicle, the Mini has had the following modifications from the 1999 model to give it the best look along with handling and safety:
• It has the 1275cc multi-point injection engine, which starts on the button and runs and drives great. The body work is excellent with no signs of rust at all and the Mini has been fitted with the Sport Pack wheel arches and 6 x 12" sportspack Minilite rims and tires.
• The brakes consist of rear spacer drums and front discs to give better braking than the all round drums — both the front and rear subframes are in very good order as is the underside of the Mini and it "sports" a great-sounding stainless steel Sport Pack exhaust.
• The seats are half-leather with matching door cards, black interior carpet with matching black carpet mats. The dash is burr walnut with three magnolia dials out in front of you which really sets off the Mini's interior. It also has the later steering column so it provides an air bag for the driver.
• 59,000 Miles
• Manual transmission
• 4-cylinder engine
• Pearl metallic blue paint.
• Factory flare kit.
• Rust-free, straight body.
• Right-hand drive, with 1999 Rover Mini gauges.
• Three-point safety belts and driver's side airbag.
• Half-leather seats.
• Burr walnut dash.
• Front disc brakes.
• Twelve-inch Minilite wheels.
• Excellent tires.
• Stainless steel exhaust.
• 1275cc fuel-injected.